We're busy planning the 5th Annual Klamath River Festival & Benefit and we can't wait to share some exciting details soon! For now mark your calendar for Labor Day weekend and check below for general info on the event...
we'd be stoked to have you join us! We can't wait to see you all!
Never been rafting? Here is your chance, it’s perfect for beginners and kids! The rafting is fun and safe and a great time for ALL skill levels, check out Adventure Whitewater, here for more information.
Located on the Klamath River in Northern California, Paradise Point and is a beautiful spot to camp. There’s also a beach for swimming, horseshoe pits, and a volleyball court! There are bathrooms and the weather is sure to be clear and dry!
Eat, Bid & Boogie!
Enjoy some great BBQ & brews and settle in for the night! Live music, amazing auction and great people make for a memorable evening!
Live music from the Dairy Kings and from Sweetgrass!
Auction Items so far:
1. Catamaran tubes from Bullet Watercraft
2. Framed print from Darin McQuoid
Want to help?
If you would like to help with the event or want to make a donation for the auction or dinner please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions to Paradise Point:
1. From the North or South on I-5, go West on Hwy 96. (Near Yreka)
2. Go 60 miles on Hwy 96 to the town of Happy Camp. This is the last remnant of civilization before Paradise Point (Gas, Food,ect.)
3. Continue on Hwy 96 past Happy Camp for about 18 more miles to Paradise Point. There will be a small sign on the left and an open yellow gate. Follow the dirt road to the right until you reach the parking area.
4. The turn for Paradise Point is exactly 0.9 miles past 'Coon Creek' River Access. If you get to Dillon Creek Campground you have gone 3 miles to far.
5. If you want to use a google map, Paradise Point usually shows up as Cottage Grove. (Paradise Point sits on the old town of Cottage Grove)